Company Overview & Summary
Combined Medical Engineering is a wholly Zimbabwean private owned company that specialises in the supply of quality Clinical, Diagnostic, Analytical products and supply of nutritious food in the Health and Industrial sectors.
After analysing the potential of Medical, Surgical Equipment and accessories business and realising the client's needs and demands, the Company was incorporated in January 2017. The company remains committed to its social responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
The Directors and staff of Combined Medical Engineering have vast experience in Medical, Surgical equipment, accessories supplies and Hospital Equipment maintenance and repairs. The employees of the company share the same vision as the proprietors of the company whose ethics are hardworking, determination, vision and to become the most preferred Hospital Equipment Maintenance and repairs
To be the Regional Leader in health and industrial instrumentation solutions and to be your most Preferred Partner.
- To be a fully integrated diversified health and industrial instrumentation services provider, which is highly focused, profitable and sustainable “ We set Standards”
- To act as a one stop shop for all health and industrial instrumentation.
- To provide creative Business Solutions that increases productivity, decrease cost and improve profits.
- To build strategic partnership by using the best possible expertise.
- To provide our clients with excellent service based on honesty, reliability and sound Business practices.
We value to maintain and promote the highest standard of integrity, ethics, diversity, innovation, reliability and professional conduct in all our business conduct and to endlessly recognize our human capital resources and progressively train, motivate and reward at all times.
Our Leadership Team
COMBINED MEDICAL ENGINEERING, has a leadership team that comprises of highly qualified and experienced individuals. The aggregate national and international skills and experience provide unique and relevant social segments representatives in SADC Region.