Gold Field Service:
The most popular plan available to laboratories, the Gold plan provides coverage for your instrumentation with full labor, travel and material costs included to keep your system operational. Support is delivered within 1 business day during normal business hours, Monday – Friday. Gold offers a balance of the needed support with a reasonable and fixed cost structure.
Silver Field Service:
The most popular plan available to laboratories, the Silver plan provides coverage for your instrumentation with full labor, travel and material costs included to keep your system operational. Support is delivered within 1 business day during normal business hours, Monday – Friday. Silver offers a balance of the needed support with a reasonable and fixed cost structure.
Bronze Field Service:
For the laboratory unable to commit but looking for continuous support, the Bronze plan is the appropriate choice. The Bronze plan provides ultimate flexibility without the commitment. Support is provided within 2 business days. Travel costs are fixed and the client is responsible for any material costs incurred.
For a laboratory looking to manage manufacturer recommended preventative maintenance (PM) schedules for instrumentation at a fixed cost. The PM Service Plan will increase the reliability and reduce the risk and costs of unplanned maintenance and equipment downtime. Our plans are scheduled and planned around your specific instrument and operational needs.
Facilities looking to relocate instrumentation from one site to another should contact Combined Medical Engineering to handle any or all aspects of the process including decommission, decontamination, transit and installation at the new site.
Facilities looking to reactivate an instrument which was previously decommissioned and stored can look to Combined Medical Engineering to re-commission the unit for active use.
Facilities looking to decommission their instrumentation for later use, storage, transit or sale, Combined Medical Engineering prepares the unit through a complete shutdown process.
Facilities looking to decontaminate a previously utilized instrument can utilize Combined Medical Engineering for the entire process including onsite decontamination and certification.
Installation, Combined Medical Engineering Device:
All units sold by Combined Medical Engineering require an installation by Combined Medical Engineering personnel. Installation includes structural review, power connection and commission, routine diagnostics and alignment, calibration and quality control verification. Following this, a brief overview is conducted to include a general review of menu structure, power on/off, instruction to run samples and quality controls, installation of a reagent and a physical orientation of instrument.
Training, Combined Medical Engineering Device:
For the customer that desires training with more content, Combined Medical Engineering offers on-site training sessions which supplement and follow the Installation. The session will include a Full Instrument Orientation, Full Menu Orientation, Instruction on adding parameters, sequential testing, preventive maintenance and operator level service troubleshooting. Training will include a 1 hour open question/answer session to gain familiarity to topics not yet covered.
While many reagent suppliers are able to provide reagent application services, Combined Medical Engineering offers services to assist with programming assays beyond the assays programmed and verified during installation. Combined Medical Engineering is able to program the system, install reagents, perform calibration and perform quality control in multi-levels for Chemistry, Hematology, Coagulation and Immunology Assays.
Combined Medical Engineering, has a leadership team that comprises of highly qualified and experienced individuals, that includes, Physicists, Chemists, Engineers, Lawyers, Information Technologists and Medical Scientists, with the following expertise, but not limited to:
- Quality Control, Quality Assurance and regulatory affairs.
- Lean Six Sigma design ,deployment and lean manufacturing.
- Internal business process performance, operations, and quality systems gap analysis.
- Organizational continuous improvement and process re-engineering including process capability studies.
- Development and implementation of process and analytical method validations.
- Training Staff in Chemical analysis , GMP and equipment qualifications.
- ISO 17025 , ISO 9001 and WHO Prequalification auditing.
- Third party GMP, GWP, GLP , ISO 17025 , 9001, WHO PQ auditing.
- Quality Management System development and implementation.
- Laboratory , quality management, project and project quality management.
- Laboratory equipment management ( incl calibrations and maintenance ).
- Handling of GMP inspections and QMS Audits in Pharmaceutical and Chemical manufacturing.
- Post Compliance or Certification Audit CAPA development and implementation.
- Research and Development into Pharmaceutical and Chemical manufacturing products, systems and processes.
- Capacity building and trainer in QA/QC/QMS and Project quality management.
- Project Proposal writing and resource mobilization.
- Strategic Management (Development and deployment – using BSC and RBM).
- Leadership development training and advisory.
Our aspiration is to be Africa’s one stop consultation center.
Faveo Helpdesk in partnership with Ladybird:
Faveo Helpdesk provides Businesses with an automated Helpdesk system to manage customer support. The word Faveo comes from Latin which means to be favorable. Which truly highlights vision and the scope as well as the functionality of the product that Faveo is. It is specifically designed to cater the needs of startups and SME’s empowering them with state of art, ticket based support system. In today’s competitive startup scenario customer retention is one of the major challenges. Handling client query diligently is all the difference between retaining or losing a long lasting relationship. The company is driven by passion of providing tools for managing consumer queries for strategic insights and helping companies take those decisive decisions. Faveo has been integrated with multiple platforms and new features being added each month. Faveo can also be customized according to requirement and we do undertake such request. Our aspiration is to become world’s most favored open source helpdesk application.